Recent Articles

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Friday 5 July 2013

Euro-Chav Cameron


Following the Emma West "tram rage" incident, another video has been going viral on YouTube, this one features a foul-mouthed tirade by another ill-mannered member of an underclass, one David Cameron, Prime Minister of Great Britain, who upset a room full of Euro-insiders with his ungracious comments about European fiscal union. This vile 'Euro-chav,' who thankfully only represents a tiny minority of hundreds of millions of Eurosceptics in every part of the EU, has now been reduced to the "Lone Man of Europe" and has had his Lib-Dem coalition partners taken into protective custody.

DAVID CAMERON: What's this Community come to? A load of German fiscal fascists and a load of fucking French Euro-centralists, a load of fucking techno... Yeh. You're all fucking Euro-Fascists. You ain't someone who believes in national sovereignty.

UNSEEN TECHNOCRAT APPOINTEE: No, I'm not. No.

DAVID CAMERON: No, you're not. You ain't someone who believes in national sovereignty either. None of you fucking believe in a reasonable degree of national sovereignty. Get back to your own fucking... D'y'know what? Sort out your own currency. Don't come and try to do mine. Britain is nothing now. Britain is fuck all. My Britain is fuck all now. Britain is fuck all. My Britain is fuck all.

FAT GERMAN LADY: Excuse me dear, there are new members of the EU in this room.

DAVID CAMERON: Yes, fine. I've got a little member of my Europhile Lib-Dem coalition partners here myself

FAT GERMAN LADY: Then have respect. Yeh? Have respect. Lithuania and Slovakia are here.

DAVID CAMERON: I've got a little Europhile Lib-Dem here.

FAT GERMAN LADY: Yes, stop messing up our plans for fiscal union.

DAVID CAMERON: Veto you!

FAT GERMAN LADY: And you.

DAVID CAMERON: Veto you!

FAT GERMAN LADY: Then someone needs to exclude you from the European decision-making process.

DAVID CAMERON: Really?

FAT GERMAN LADY: Yes.

DAVID CAMERON: I dare you. I fucking dare you.

FAT GERMAN LADY: Just watch your language, man.

DAVID CAMERON: Don't watch my language. Go back to where you come from. Yeh? Back to...Fucking Naz...Nazi fucking Germany or wherever you come from. Yeh?

UNSEEN EUROPHILE: No, no, no, no!

FAT GERMAN LADY: If we weren't in the Eurozone your crappy spiv economy wouldn't work. You guys don't work. We have to do the work for you.

DAVID CAMERON: Really? I work. I work. I work. This was my Common Market and nothing else until you lot came along. Euro-Fascist!

FAT GERMAN LADY: So what. So what...call me a Euro-Fascist?

DAVID CAMERON: Yes, so what. It's my Common Market. You aren't someone who believes in a reasonable degree of national sovereignty. You aren't someone who believes in a reasonable degree of national sovereignty with the abolition of tariffs. Are you?

FAT GERMAN LADY: Yes I am. Yes I am.

DAVID CAMERON: You ain't. Fuck off. You're not someone who believes in a reasonable degree of national sovereignty. You're a Euro-Centralist. You're a fiscal-centralist. You ain't someone who believes in a reasonable degree of national sovereignty

FAT GERMAN LADY: Yeh, because I believe in fiscal responsibility?

DAVID CAMERON: Where'd you come from? Where'd you come from?

SHORT FRENCHMAN IN HIGH HEELS: Now you're waking up Belgium. You want to shut your mouth. Look, shush! And now you're waking up Finland. I'm a clapped-out ex-great European country like yourself so what've you got to say to me? Fuck all! Now, shut your mouth.

DAVID CAMERON: Shut your face.

SHORT FRENCHMAN IN HIGH HEELS: No, I won't shut my face.

DAVID CAMERON: Someone's gotta talk up for the City of London. Look, the whole fucking EU! Look at that.

FAT GERMAN LADY: Euro-centralization is beaut...


Colin Liddell
Alternative Right
11th December, 2011


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages